On 22 October 2019, our partner POUR LA SOLIDARITÉ – PLS organises a conference in Brussels as the closing event of the project.
Among the topics covered, there are: the issue of training, interaction and cooperation between the various actors of the home help and care, all for the benefit of the well-being of the elderly.
We will present a series of innovative tools: a MOOC (massive online course) with tutorials, a mobile application and a film promoting the profession of home helpers.
These tools have been created in continuous interaction between field professionals and academics for non-paramedical homeworkers. With the aim of securing first-level care and enhancing the attractiveness of this profession, which is considered to be of little value, although essential in the primary care home care system, these services allow jobseekers or home helpers to validate a basic skills base.
To discover these tools, follow the exchanges between home help experts, institutional representatives, researchers and field actors, take part in the debate on 22 October followed by a networking lunch offered to participants!
Free and compulsory registration here
- Tuesday 22 October 2019, from 9:00 to 16:30
- Registrations and welcoming coffee from 8:30
- Bilingual conference in French and English with simultaneous interpretation
- Networking lunch offered
- European economic and social committee (EESC): Rue Van Maerlant 2 (room VMA3), Brussels
- Metro 1 or 5, Stop Maalbeek/Maelbeek or Schuman